1. General Information:
- Students, lecturers and staff of TDTU who have intention to take the test.
- Students who postponed taking the test in the previous semesters and have intention to take the test.
- Students who signed up for the 2nd semester or the auditing semester of 2016 and 2017 can follow the instructions of this announcement.
1.2. Test fees (after the school’s financial support)
- Cambridge PET: VND 680,000.
- IELTS: VND 4,500,000
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Students can sign up and choose the test date from April 17 - April 19, 2017 via the Student Information Portal à online form section or directly at the Student Services Office (room E0001).
- Lecturers and staff can register via email (email@example.com) or directly at TDT CLC Office (room E0012), from April 17 – April 19, 2017.
- Candidates must present a valid ID (or passport) before filling the registration form at TDT CLC Office (room E0012) from April 20 -April 21, 2017.
- Cambridge PET: May 18, 2017
- IELTS: May 25, 2017
1.5. Time - Room: this information will be sent to candidates via email 3 days before the test day.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
2. Regulations to be followed by test takers:
- Documents to present on the test day: a valid ID (or Passport) and the student ID’s card (or the confirmation paper in case of student ID loss).
- Important notes: test takers are not allowed to bring any personal belongings into the test room, except for the above documents, pecils, pens, erasers and water bottle with label removed. All items must be left in a provided area at the testing site. Test takers are solely responsible for their personal belongings.
- Solutions for an invalid ID: the ID which has been either expired, torn off, unclear multiple-page impression, invalid form of plastic cover, unclear personal information or identification marks will not be accepted for registration. However, the university and the test organization are going to support those candidates as below:
+ Test takers are requested to fill and submit The Confirmation form (attached to this announcement) to the Department of Student Affairs (room A0003). On the test date, the test taker must present the invalid ID and The Confirmation form.
+ Test takers must present a valid ID to receive the PET or IELTS Certificates at TDT CLC Office (A0012).
3. A few important remarks:
- Students, lecturers and staff should log on to the website of the Department of Academic Affairs (http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn) for further information about the Rules and Regulations when taking the test. This can be found in the Announcement section à General Information (Regulations of the international IELTS test & Regulations of the PET test – Cambridge)
- Candidate cannot take the test if he or she is:
+ Unable to show ID or passport on the test day
+ Unable to complete the test procedures or violate one of the test regulations