1. General Information:
- Subject 1: All Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) students and those who have delayed the outcome examination in the previous semesters.
- Subject 2: All TDTU staff: Register at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) from 29th to 30th of November, 2017 (for the examination in December, 2017) and from 26th to 27th of December, 2017 (for the examination in January, 2018)
- Subject 3 (MUST attend one of the international English outcome examinations in January, 2018): Students from Academic Year 2011 and later, who are qualified for the examinations, are studying the last English classes of the course in Semester 1 and Extre Semester I/2017-2018. Specifically:
+ Academic Year from 2011 to 2014: Communicative English 4 (for college grade) and Communicative English 6 (for university grade)
+ Academic Year from 2015 to 2016: English 2 (for college grade) and English 3 ( for university grade).
1.2. Examination fee
- TOEIC: VND 730,000
- PET: VND 720,000
- IELTS: VND 4,750,000
Payment date: at the Department of Finance (Room A0007).
+ For Decamber 2017 examination: from 29th to 30th of November 2017
+ For January 2018 examination: from 26th to 27th of December, 2017
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1 & 3: Submit the application from 24th to 27th of November 2017 (for the examination in Decamber, 2017) and from 21st to 23rd of December, 2017 (for the examination in January, 2018) via Student Online Portal -> in online form sub-section -> Application form for international English examination.
- Students present the payment receipt and register from 24th to 27th of November 2017 (for the examination in December, 2017) and from 21st to 23rd of December, 2017 (for the examination in January, 2018) at TDT CLC office (Room E0012) with below document:
+ 03 (three) photos in international standard (3cm x 4cm), clear photo, no wearing glasses, no wearing hat and the photos were taken within 01 month. Behind the photos, please write the following information: Full name, Date of birth, Student identification number (if you are students), Identification card number.
+ The original Identification card or passport.
+ 01 copy of Identification card (notarization is not required).
1.4. Exemination dates:
- TOEIC: December 10th, 2017 & January 07th, 2018
- PET: January 27th, 2018
- IELTS: December 16th, 2017 & January 18th, 2018
1.5. Examination Time - Examination Room:
- For December 2017: TDT CLC sends emails to all candidates 03 days before the Examination date.
- For January 2018: candidates acquire the detail on the Department of Academic Affairs' website 03 dáy before the Examination date.
1.6. Examination location: Ton Duc Thang University - 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
2. Examination regulations:
Students must present these documents on the examination date: the original Identification Card (or Passport) and Student Identification Card (or Certification Form if there is any loss of the above documents).
- Note: students do not bring any other belonging(s) to the examination besides the above documents. If students bring any other belonging(s), it must be left outside of the examination zone. Students are responsible for the safety of these belongings or property.
- Procedure for the unqualified Identification Card: Identification Cards that are expired, torn; or have unclear affixed seal; or have any sign of modification, plastic lamination, or re-lamination; or have any incorrect personal information or unclear characteristic of identification will not be accepted for the examination registration. However, The School and The Examination Organization provide support as following in order to help students: Students fill and submit a Certification form to the Department of Student Affairs (Room A0003). On the date of the examination, students must present unqualified Identification card and the stamped Certification form. The Certification form is attached with this announcement.
+ For TOEIC examination: students receive the Score results at IIG office (Floor 8, 538 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 11, District 3). Students must bring their Identification cards.
+ For PET examination: students receive the Certificates at TDT-CLC Office (Room E0012) Students must bring their Identification cards.
Students read and follow the content of The Examination Regulation on the website of the Department of Academic Affairs: http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn/. Students click à Announcement à General Information (The regulation for TOEIC - IIG – ETS & Cambridge PET and IELTS).
- Students are not allowed to participate in the examination if:
+ The Identification card (or Passport) is not presented.
+ Students are unable to complete any procedure for the registration or violate The Examination Regulation.
- Subject 3 who wants to delay the examination (for the examination in January):
+ If students need more time for review: Students submit Application for K score via Student Online Portal à in online form sub-section from 21st to 23rd of December, 2017. The K score classes will:
- NOT be listed in the semester and total GPA score, as well as in the total credits.
- NOT be eligible for application for scholarship or award.
+ In case of sickness, loss of the required documents or unexpected events; students contact Student Services Office (Room E0001) from 21st to 23rd of December, 2017 to get the guidance for submission of Application for the delay of examination (to get H score).
- Students will get K or H score after the result of participation consideration.
- If Subject 3 does not delay and does not participate in the examination, or registered for the examination but does not show up (without eligible reasons); they will get 0 score for the current English class in the semester.