1. General Information:
- Subject 1: Students from Academic Year 2011, who are studying at the final level of English class in Semester III/2016-2017, and are qualified to participate according to the regulation.
+ Academic Year from 2011 to 2014: Communicative English 4 (3-year-bachelor grade) and Communicative English 6 (undergraduate grade).
+ Academic Year 2015 and 2016: English 2 (3-year-bachelor grade) và English 3 (undergraduate grade).
- Subject 2: TDTU students who have intention to take the test, and students who postponed the tests in the previous semesters and want to take the test now.
- Subject 3: TDTU lecturers and staff who have intention to take the test. Registration is at TDT CLC office – Room E0012, or via mail (email@example.com) from July 10th to 11th, 2017.
1.2. Test fee (after the school’s financial support)
- TOEIC: VND 730,000
- Cambridge PET: VND 680,000
- IELTS: VND 4,750,000
Time for payment: From July 13th to 14th, 2017 at the Department of Finance (room A0007)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1 & 2 sign up from July 10th to 11th, 2017 via the Student Information Portal à online form section à Form for registering English certificate examination.
- Candidates must show the fee receipt to register for the test at TDT CLC office from July 13th to 14th, 2017. Registration documents include:
+ 3 passport size pictures (3cm x 4cm) in which candidate must not wear glasses or hat and the picture must be taken within one month. Behind the picture, please write the following information: Full name_date of birth_Student ID(if candidate is a student) number_national ID number.
+ The original ID or passport
+ 1 copy of the ID (no notarization needed).
1.4. Test dates:
- TOEIC: August 06th, 2017
- Cambridge PET: July 29th, 2017
- IELTS: August 03rd, 2017
1.5. Time – Room: this information will be updated on the website of the Academic Affairs Department 3 days before the test day.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
2. Regulations to be followed by test takers:
- Documents to present on the test day: a valid ID (or Passport) and the student ID’s card (or the confirmation paper in case of student ID loss).
- Important notes: test takers are not allowed to keep any personal belongings in the test room. All items must be left in a provided area at the testing site. Test takers are solely responsible for their personal belongings.
- Solutions for an invalid ID: the ID which has been either expired, torn off, unclear multiple-page impression, invalid form of plastic cover, unclear personal information or identification marks will not be accepted for registration. However, the university and the test organization are going to support those candidates as below:
+ Test takers are requested to fill and submit The Confirmation form (attached to this announcement) to the Department of Student Affairs (room A0003). On the test date, the test taker must present the invalid ID and The Confirmation form.
+ For TOEIC examination: Test takers must present a valid ID to receive the TOEIC certificate at IIG Office (8th floor, 538 Cach Mang Thang 8 street, Ward 11, District 3).
+ For Cambridge PET examination: Test takers must present a valid ID to receive the certificate at TDT CLC office.
3. A few important remarks:
- Students, lecturers and staff should log on to the website of the Department of Academic Affairs (http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn) for further information about the Rules and Regulations when taking the test. This can be found in the Announcement section à General Information (Regulations of the global TOEIC test- IIG- ETS, Cambridge PET test and IELTS)
- Candidate cannot take the test if he or she is:
+ Unable to show ID or passport on the test day
+ Unable to complete the test procedures or violate one of the test regulations
- Students belonging to Subject 1 want to postpone the test:
+ If students need more time for revision: students fill The form for recording K score on Student Information Portal, online form submission section from July 10th to 11th, 2017. The K score subjects will:
- Not be added to students’ semester GPA, overall GPA and the total credits.
- Not be allowed to apply for scholarship or award.
+ If students have illness, lose needed documents or other inevitable situations, students contact Student Services Office (room E0001) from July 10th to 11th, 2017 for filling test postpone form (H score will be recorded).
- K or H score will be recorded after the result of test participation consideration (the result is expected to be released on July 24th, 2017).
- If Students belonging to Subject 1 do not register for the examination and do not submit postpone form; or do register but do not come to the examination will get 0 score for the current English class in this semester.